Saturday, 15 July 2017

Trevi Fountain

The Trevi Fountain (Italian: Fontana di Trevi) is a fountain in the Trevi district in Rome, Italy, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi and completed by Pietro Bracci. Standing 26.3 metres (86 ft) high and 49.15 metres (161.3 ft) wide,[1] it is the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevi_Fountain

I really made sure that on my first day is to visit the famous Trevi fountain, as the legend says "if visitors throw a coin into the fountain, they are ensured a return to Rome."


italy, rome, trevi foiuntain, fontana de trevi, coin, wish

italy, rome, trevi foiuntain, fontana de trevi, coin, wish

This is how big the crowd of tourist on a late afternoon when I reached the place. I visited this place twice as the first time I came, I ran out of phone battery that I could not video myself throwing a coin over my shoulder, hence I came back the next day and have thrown another coin. :) 

trevi, fontana di trevi, italy, rome, wish coin, trevi fountain, solo tour

trevi, fontana di trevi, italy, rome, wish coin, trevi fountain, solo tour

 

Click this for a minute feel of my experience at Trevi :)







No comments:

Post a Comment