Saturday 29 July 2017

3N4D days in Dubai


Arriving Dubai at 11:30 PM, I had the chance to see a glimpse of midnight life at Dubai.







First stop was at Chowking fast food for a midnight snack

with lovely ladies Annie and Venus who fetched me at the airport
 









Day 1:

Lunch at food court  (Deira City Centre Mall)











at Carrefour (Deira City Centre Mall), I found one of my fave desserts..Baklava





friendly Filipino staff


then lunch again or early dinner at DAMPA 


foreverRICE, LOL

Boodle fight 







next stop..Dubai Mall
























dubai, burj khalifa, max's restaurant, safari, omnia gourmet, city walk, desert safari, deira, dubai mall
interesting waterfalls inside Dubai Mall



Burj Khalifa (view from Dubai Mall)

The Burj Khalifa (Arabicبرج خليفة‎‎, Arabic for "Khalifa Tower"; pronounced English: /ˈbɜːr kəˈlfə/), known as the Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a megatall skyscraper in DubaiUnited Arab Emirates. With a total height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft) including the antennaand a roof height of 828 m (2,717 ft), the Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest structure in the world since topping out in late 2008. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Khalifa



dubai, burj khalifa, max's restaurant, safari, omnia gourmet, city walk, desert safari dubai, burj khalifa, max's restaurant, safari, omnia gourmet, city walk, desert safari













behind me is the apple shop, of course in their iconic glass walls
















Dubai Aquarium and Underwater zoo 



















catching up over a cup of Arabica coffee



Day 3: 

Road trip! Grateful to my Posh cousin to drive me around! :)




We started our day with a marvelous breakfast at Omnia Gourmet restaurant, overlooking the Jumeirah Fish Harbour. Check out my post for my breakfast experience at this place https://itsallaboutfirsttime.blogspot.sg/2017/07/omnia-gourmet.html







then we walk to this urban mall called CITY WALK http://www.citywalk.ae/ 
with so many outdoor experiences that you should explore
Cafes and restaurants in an outdoor retail complex with a tree-lined esplanade and central fountain.
AddressAl Wasl and Al Safa Road Junction, Ext D71, Sheikh Zayed Rd، Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates







Green Planet, a garden inside I supposed (we didn't purchased the tickets)
Perhaps, this is the counterpart of Gardens by the Bay of Singapore









To my surprise, I was excited to see this restaurant in Dubai. I am a big fan of the movie Serendipity that I have always dream to someday be in the set where they shoot the movie. Maybe because I'm hopelessly romantic. haha



So this is me in "future," while waiting for my beloved someone!
Location: New York

When you dream, dream big!




















From 3:30 PM onwards, I was fetch by my former colleague at DCC Mall for our Desert Sari Adventure. This is the link https://itsallaboutfirsttime.blogspot.sg/2017/07/desert-safari-experience-at-dubai.html



Day 4:

Last day in Dubai and last minute shopping before departing in the evening. I wanted to shop for perfumes and this shop is quite perfect for cheaper and original perfumes.

Address:
Karama: 04 396 8531, 396 8356 Opp. Post Office
Satwa: 04 349 9250, 349 9280 Near Fakhri Cener
Deira: 04 295 5182, 295 5183 Near Clock Tower
Hours: Friday (4:30 PM- 10:00 PM); Sunday to Thursday (1:00 PM to 10:00 PM)


you will be assisted by of course Filipino staff again :)

tester boxes are cheaper by 20 AED, a good choice if it is just for personal use

lunch at Max's Restaurant (Famous Filipino Restaurant)

craving for Fresh lumpia



 Lunch date with my cousin!

Max's fried chicken

Max's bulalo




nice coffee and tea at Tim Hortons




Time to say goodbye and see you soon my cuz and hope to be back in Dubai soon!

I have not seen and experience much of Dubai that I should be one day be back again hopefully. It is quite amusing that there are so many Filipinos here, to be honest, I even felt I was in Manila. Lastly, be aware of their weekends is Friday and Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment