Tuesday 18 July 2017

Marta Ray Rome

Marta Ray
martaray.it
Leather Shop

Roma
Via del Moro, 6 - 00153
T +39 065811108

Via della Reginella, 4 - 00186
T + 39 066873714

Via del Coronari 121/122 -00186
T +39 0668802641


As I was walking around to find a nice place to eat, my feet brought me to this shop (3rd address above) instead. No regrets as I was happy with what I purchased from this shop.

Tried their shoes, all hand made leather from soft (single layer) to a more firmer type (doubled layer).   All their shoes are with memory foam soles, hence super comfy. They also have variety of bags to choose.

The lady shop owner was very friendly, accommodating and helpful as obviously I was so perplexed deciding which shoes to purchase. :) 

martaray.it, rome, leather flats, leather bags



martaray.it, rome, leather flats, leather bags

martaray.it, rome, leather flats, leather bags




They do tax refund too, so if your worth of purchases reaches Euro 155, ask for the tax refund receipt. You can claim your refund to any parts of Italy, so mine I claimed it at Venice as my last destination.



No comments:

Post a Comment